View Single Post

Old 05-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Platinum member

You know, you are probably right. I should maybe have titled this "am I over-reacting". I can see by your picture you a mate so you are not alone trying to handle this often complicated process while still working full time. With trying to sell a house here with all the incumbent stresses, waking up and discovering this email from Citizens (who have had my paperwork in which I did not sign the waiver for several weeks) not being able to do what they were supposed to do. I subsequently found out it was the seller but I did not know that at first. Mea culpa.

Again, what I was looking for was advice as to whether I indeed was "making a mountain out of a molehill". I very much appreciated the non-judgemental responses I received because they made good points and put my mind to ease. They were the sounding board I needed and I very much appreciated it.

May I respectfully suggest, that unless you have constructive input to the question posed, that you not respond because it serves no good purpose.