View Single Post

Old 05-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by donb9006 View Post
I'm looking for a "rock" club. Something that plays something other than country. Three chords is fine as long as it's rock three chords. This sounds like what I'm looking for. I'm not very good, I mostly just play along.

Boogie jr, I've been to your Beatlemaniacs club, I'm looking for something simpler to play. Anyone have a list of songs to be played?

Not sure I can make it this Saturday, this is my first time here at TOTV so it's short notice. But I'd love to come to the next one...if there is a next one. What is everyone bringing? Amps? Effects pedals? It's going to be a noisy place!
You can always go to the acoustic guitar club on Thursday mornings at Paradise. It does tend to be very heavily country influenced but you can bring some simple chord sheets of whatever songs you want to do. When it comes your turn just pass them out. I've done several rock songs there. If you want to get together on some rock songs and do them as a duet I would be interested in doing that.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.