View Single Post

Old 05-21-2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsheasMike View Post
As the General Manager of O'Shea's let me start off by apologizing to the creator of this post. As we came up with the idea of seafood night, we wanted to showcase that we have the best oysters in town. Our regulars suggested ideas and recipes to add to our night. We tried accommodating them, hence adding the blue crabs. Since not many people do it, we gave it a try. Obviously there is a reason not many people do it. We will continue Seafood Nights on Monday but with out the crabs. We learned a valuable lesson yesterday unfortunately at you and your husbands expense. If you care to join us again please ask for me and I will make sure your experience is a great one. One side note, because the print was small on our old menu, you may have overlooked that the haddock is indeed battered with Harp. The printer has corrected the size of font to prevent this problem. Would also like thank everyone who came out Sunday night as we raised $1115 for the local Toys for Tots. Thank you for your posts, we do read them and use them as a tool to get better.
I will eat here the next time I come to TV just because of the post above. Thanks for your caring ways and it will pay dividends down the road. Do you have a website I can look at?