Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 06-07-2013, 07:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICAR OF DIBLEY View Post
Hi,

I thought if I hit either button I would lose the post, so I did not hit either one of them.

What do I do after I post a post, then decide to edit it? I know I hit the edit key, but what do I do after that?

Just sign me the Genius of Teckie non Technology.

I must admit I did feel proud of myself that I was able to figure out how to post, much less post it twice.

As for my past, people here know I am a sweet, shy, warm, wallflower person. I think I would like to keep it that way.
Love your "handle". I have the whole boxed set and still get to see reruns of her shows on Saturday night - she is the funniest and nicest comedienne on TV, just wish we had more of her "stuff" over here. I recently saw Trevor Peacock in the movie "Quartet" (which I saw three times), I had no idea he had written and been involved with the musical theater - we live and learn if we use the computer to it's fullest extent.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak