View Single Post

Old 06-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Gosh this thread continues to thrive supporting the obsession many of us have with this place call The Villages. My wife and I never gave Florida as a retirement place until we visited The Villages. My wife is animated, very personable and social always smiling. On the other hand I am more serious more guarded. Material things were acquired not for me but to rove myself a good provider for my family and their future needs. I keep both feet on the ground attempting to remove as much emotion as I can in order to make logical decisions. This approach cuts as much as it kicks because in a quest for sound decision I sometimes lose the joy and excitement in say a purchase of a house, etc.

so this is me opening up. I loved the guys I meet on the courses each morning and can say that there were only two guys in seven years that I had a needed to feint patient and polite.

The Villages is a place of beauty and serenity for most. People are upbeat polite and courteous and have a great amount of energy.

I do thank God for giving me this opportunity to live out the rest of my days.

One more thing. I have a fondness for most of the members on TOTV. Thank you for listening to me. for providing valuable information and for scolding me when I was wrong. No I am not saying all of this because I had a hole in one.