Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 07-17-2013, 06:55 PM
User's Original Comment
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh View Post
That does seem a long time. Blinds or shutters, Kitty? Have you called? What company if blinds, where made if shutters? Surely someone has an answer....hopefully!
Hi Pooh,
not blinds, shutters. I made the correction to the op, thanks... I was told it would be a 30 day wait. But the shutters were ordered in the wrong color. It was implied that I probably actually ordered the color they delivered, until I pointed out that the one non-special order blind for the garage was delivered in the correct color.

Ya know, about calling, they never answer the phone. A couple of weeks ago they said my blinds were here, set an appt and then called me on appt day to say there was a mix up, that that was someone else's order, and they said mine would be in next week, now last week....

I just want my deposit back. I expect a business to take initiative without my having to chase them down.
K.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.