Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I just wanted to say a public thank you to CFrance.

It's amazing to me the friendships I've made through TOTV, back when I joined the website in 2007, and continuing through today. I've had great luck in meeting some truly wonderful women. As a matter of fact, I'm expecting one of them to visit me in Canada this summer, how great is that!

Some of the people that I consider friends, are people I've yet to meet! There are some women who attract me like a shining beacon, simply because I know that they share my love of animals.

Anyway, the other day I received a card mailed to me in Canada, and a Canadian $10 bill from CFrance, whom I've never met. She was in Michigan packing up her house and she found some Canadian money. And she was kind enough to take pity on me for all my online whining about my July knee replacement. She enclosed the money in a get-well card. What a nice surprise, and such a morale booster, right when I needed it. What a wonderful, considerate friend she is! I can hardly wait to meet her.
It was a truly lovely thing to do. Cudos! I love how nice people are here. You really get to know people's hearts without being confused by the 'outter shell' of people. I love that. Sort of how a dog sees people- heart only. (I mean no disrespect to non-animal people but animal people will know what I am talking about).
How DOES anyone get someone's address or email here in a discreet way? Or does one just have to ask outright?
Bare, hope you are feeling better every day.