Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 08-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
There are doctors who specialize in this area. However I doubt most men would go willingly to talk about their lack of sex drive. I'd think that most men who go to a sex doctor are given an ultimatum by their partner. It's probably the least favorite topic for any man to discuss.

There was a movie a couple of years back, I didn't see it. I think it starred Meryl Streep. I think it was about this subject. Anyone know the movie I mean? If you rented this movie, it might get some conversation going. On the other hand, it might just really annoy your husband.

You probably have two choices: either decide you can live with the situation and be happy, or talk your husband into seeing a medical professional.
Bare, The movie is called "Hope Springs" -- excellent movie. Meryl Streep and Tommy Lee Jones play a long married couple whose children are grown, and Meryl Streep wants to bring the romance back to their marriage, so they attend an intensive marriage counseling program. Steve Carrell is their marriage counselor. Rent it!