Thread: World of Beer
View Single Post

Old 09-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Platinum member
Location: Brooklyn, Queens, Nassau County, Evansville IN, Boca Raton, Toledo OH, Pennecamp

If you're going to compare this place to happy hour $2 yeunglings at the country clubs, then this is not the place for you. But, if you'd like to try a bunch of beers that are unusual and generally not available in this area, then this might be a place to try. I've liked beer for a long time, and for most of my life I've been very happy with a Bud or a Miller. But when the craft beer revolution happened in the 90's, I found that learning about different beers and tasting and enjoying them was a nice hobby. For me, I'm willing to pay the higher prices for the new experiences. I recognize that there are others who aren't. If you do go, and are a little overwhelmed by all the choices, they offer a flight of 4 of the seasonal beers on tap. Beer tasting is as much fun as wine tasting, and in beer tasting we don't spit! John.....I did see some pub grub on their menu, but since we didn't stay I didn't take a close look at it.