View Single Post

Old 09-07-2013, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighthouse Cable Paul View Post
I have been moved to a different division in Bright House and I will no longer be the rep for The Villages area. However, my friend and co-worker Lysander Jimenez be the rep for The Villages area now and he will take wonderful care of you. I will put his full contact information below in case you want to contact him before he gets to you.

Lysander Jimenez
352-414-6756 cell
Lysander.Jimenez@mybrighthouse.com

TOTV username: Brighthouse Cable Lysander

Thanks to everyone for all the support! I appreciate it all. Lysander is the top producer in our team and has taught me a ton over the last few years. He will take care of you at the same or at a better level than I could of
Good to know you now cover Nutwood. We had Brighthouse at our condo in Kissimmee and it was great TV, phone and internet service and above all customer support was excellent.
Service wasn't avaialble when we called the Brighthouse number in February.
We ended up getting DISH for TV service and the picture quality is not as good as we had with Brighthouse.
We went with Century Link for phone and Internet. Their product is ok but again it isn't Brighthouse. And the hoops we had to jump through to get installation just about drove us insane. They twice missed appointments and the third time showed up 3 hours late.
We may well switch back to Brighthouse.