Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 09-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Veteran member

Have you moved to TV yet? If you're living in TV already, are you going to Gracie's lunch? I'll be sorry to miss it.[/QUOTE]

I have several months to go (arghhh!) still in the process of putting the house on the market and getting it sold. I would LOVE to be at Gracie's for lunch and would definitely extend the invitation to myself (lol), although she is a wonderfully gracious woman who I know would extend it to me. I will think about everyone having fun while I try to whittle through my home and try to forget that there is still a bunch of stuff to get rid of before I am finished here. I feel like I'd like to pack up a couple of boxes and walk out of the rest. I didn't LOOK like a hoarder but I guess I was on some level. Jeez, I have a LOT of STUFF! It will be very freeing to see it all go somewhere. I am very much looking forward to the day when I CAN go. It seems like so much fun to get everyone together. Maybe I'll make a virtual quiche or something )
I have to laugh at everyone's posting about husbans. It's like most of us have the same one that sneaks into each house and acts the same way. Good men who mean well who don't act like US! And I thought I was the only one, lol.
And as for permenant make up, nope, can barely deal with temporary make up! Good luck with it.