View Single Post

Old 09-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdul981 View Post
On Wednesday evening this past week, we played golf with several friends and neighbors. Afterward we went to Cane Garden and since we had a rather large group were seated outside. Normally this would not be a problem, but this particular evening the mosquitos were out in droves. Most of the ladies had several bites and my wife got bitten around 50 times on her legs. We have never had this problem before, but willl not be eating outside at Cane Garden or anywhere else in the evening.

She has been itching something fierce and we have been putting Benadryl lotion and Cortisone cream on her legs to try and relieve some of the itching.
I heard the Villages sprayer the other night late. They go through the neighborhoods at night and spray. I hope you let the manager know because we eat there alot and I'm allergic to mosquito bites. If I do get one it lasts for weeks. My go to medication is the Bendryl spray. I scratch the bite then spray it on. It stings but seems to take care of it so I can get some sleep.