View Single Post

Old 09-21-2013, 11:09 AM
Default Low cost walk in medical clinic

Does anyone know of a walk in clinic in the villages that doesn't charge $125 or more for a walk in visit for someone without medical insurance. I am on medicare but my wife has a catastrophic only insurance policy that doesn't pay anything other than catastrophic claims. She is having bad allergies to something here in the villages. Every place she has called so far is $125 or more just for a walk in office visit plus.

Thank you

UPDATE. Thanks to all the responses. We went to Dr. Martinez-Cruz at the Dana building. We called at 7 am on Monday morning. He answered the phone and told us both to come on down. (We both saw him ). He greeted us when we arrived and offered us coffee. $50 for my wife's visit and mine was covered under medicare. In all our years of going to doctors I have never had a physician spend so much time with us ( even when I had my quadruple bypass ). We filled out our paper work and got right in with no waiting. I hate going to the doctors office, but this was the first visit I ever enjoyed. I commend this Dr. Who really takes time with his patients and honestly seems interested in their needs.

Dave and Yvonne

Last edited by Milo123; 09-23-2013 at 04:03 PM.