View Single Post

Old 09-23-2013, 06:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Default Anole on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
I shouldn't do this, but I'm LMAO!!! My greatest fear!!

I do get them in my hair and don't realize it until I'm showering, EWWWWWWWWW!!! I do think they have a sticky substance on them because when you try to flick them off you, its almost impossible. The other day, driving from Belleview, a mated couple, LOL, got on my side window and no matter how fast I drove, I couldn't get them to fall off. They were like glued... the poor male he was worn out at the end of the ride, hahahahahaha...

EDIT: hey no dirty comments about the last sentence,,, remember the Moderator is watchinggggggg.

I was about to go to the Lynnhaven Postal Center a few days ago in the golf cart. The golf cart is parked in the garage. I saw that I had an additional passenger; including my dog there were three souls on the golf cart. The third one was a small lizard about two and a half inches long. He just stayed on the front of the golf cart near where meets the cart the all the way to the postal center. I wonder if he would have got any love bugs coming onto the cart. He then made it all the way back at which point a left him in some greenery after shooing him off of his perch.

Maybe, we should all have anoles on board?