View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 06:23 AM
Default Re: Tired of Postage Stamp Increases!!!

In reply to the Amenities Boxes. We are not allowed to post any kind of signage on those boxes. There is a message board at all postal stations and I don't know who is in charge of "THE KEY" to open those locked boards. I do know you can contact your district representative about questions like that.

Also, as far as mailing out the monthly bills. It is required and is in the budget that we mail out all bills so that customers who are on automatic draft will see this on their statement and know that on "THE DUE DATE" is when they will be drafted. Also, customers are required to see their usage and charges. TECO AND SECO, Comcast and everyother bill you can think of sends out statements notifying you of your draft date also. Perhaps it would require a more extensive program from the Information Systems Staff to gather lots of data and emails to send that out. Hope I have helped.

Word of mouth gets around The Villages pretty fast and also "Letters to the editor" of the Daily Sun and The "Reporter" is widely read. Give them a shout on your computer.