View Single Post

Old 10-23-2013, 06:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixsonci View Post
Good for you and well said. I also am single and work full time, out of the Country no less, and had to deal with selling a Condo in Massachusetts and buying a house in TV. Both my sale and my purchase were done using a Power of Attorney. It's not easy and there is a LOT to figure out. It is very daunting and scary and new things keep popping up that I had no idea about. I did not use Citizens, I found my own and after reading this, I am very glad I did.
The original issue, that appears to have been successfully resolved happened in May.

I am NOT sure why you think Citizens is at fault as it appears that the OP had not signed a waiver that is pretty generally accepted to be common practice.

I don't work for Citizens or the developer and we didn't have a loan so I have no dog in this fight. Most people seem to feel they do a decent job.

I just like to keep things straight.

There is NO question that buying a home is overwhelming especially when you are off site. I understand perfectly the fear and unsettling thoughts. It is usually the biggest investment most people make. I hope you will be happy here and from now on things go smoothly and your dreams come true, Mixconci.