View Single Post

Old 05-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Founder
Default Re: Complaints and Negativity

John,

You may call it "Hooey," but there are real issues that people wish to discuss. If it were not for the spirited conversation here, there would be no conversation at all. If you wish to tell us about the great golf shot you had yesterday, we're all eager to hear it. If you wish to talk about your cold beer, more power too you. But don't expect anybody else to be too excited about it. The local paper is a great outlet for that kind of stuff.

There are more realistic people around who are concerned about speeders, drivers blasting through stop signs, waiters sweating on their food and so on. The purpose of this forum is for people to talk about anything they wish. Oh, if only it were so easy to sit back, watch the sunset and let life just roll by without any obligations or responsibilities to improve the quality of life.

I for one am sorry that we will no longer have your input on issues that negatively impact our quality of life here. I always enjoyed reading your posts. But I will look forward to hearing how your flowers are growing.

JLK