View Single Post

Old 10-27-2013, 12:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydee View Post
Does anyone remember when we use to be able to go to Walmart ( 466 ) in our golf carts via Woodridge and enter the Walmart parking lot from the back entrance? That was such a safer route versus using the tunnel that we have to currently use right there at Steak & Shake to get to Walmart. Wedgewood Lane is generally quite busy and of course it surely increases during season. The area after exiting the tunnel to cross into Walmart can get pretty congested. Does anyone agree with me? I would be interested in learning the protocol for the right steps to see if golf carts could legally continue straight thru on Woodridge instead of using the tunnel afterall it is only one more block of travel & crossing over 103 which surely has less traffic in that area. Who do I contact regarding this? Thanks in advance for any opinions, suggestions, thoughts, or ideas on this.
I can't remember ever being able to access Walmart by using Woodridge Road, crossing CR 103 and going in the back entrance. I don't think that has ever been legal. It's always been a requirement to take Wedgewood Lane and use the tunnel under CR. 103. Otherwise you'll be getting a hefty ticket.

To the best of my knowledge, no golf cart can ever cross a Country Road unless it is a licensed Street Legal Golf Cart. I think you'd find it a lot easier to buy a Street Legal than to change the policy on Country Roads!