View Single Post

Old 05-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Default Re: Lopez Country Club Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by amityk
Had lunch there on Wednesday with my golfing buddies, afraid they need to work on their service! Our server was mediocre, but frankly I was appalled at him standing at the table with beverage napkins in hand wiping sweat off his face and then using the same hand to place our napkins on the table. As he served our food he was still sweating profusely and after pushing my lunch around the plate most of it went in the garbage. After serving our food he never came back to see if everything was okay and finally showed to give us our bills. And frankly my salad was very poor, I have always been pleased with Lopez in the past but this is now the 2nd time in the last month that it hasn't been the usual high quality.
Sounds like you had a bad waiter. A two cent tip on the table and a talk with the manager would cure that problem. ;D