View Single Post

Old 06-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Hillary is the winner of a poll at Spanish Springs

Lil Dancer: I doesn't matter to me one iota that Hillary is a powerful woman. If Condi Rice were running against Hillary, I'd be voting for Condi before I'd vote for most men on both of the major tickets. I mentioned this to my wife WAY before Hillary announced that she was running. Heck, I'd even vote for Geraldine Ferraro if she were running against Hillary. I have read a lot on Hillary as well as others running for the high office....views from both sides of the aisle and views from those that know the woman very very well such as Dick Morris as Orfone mentions. And it was very presumtuous of you to say that I'm not informed on this particular subject. I'm an eclectic sort and I read and evaluate all views pro and con to form my own opinion. Honest debate is beneficial only when the discussion is based on prima facie preponderance of fact. Attacking the credibility of the holder of an opinion is and always will be bad form. It inevitably leads to "name calling" and labeling. Closed mind? Hardly.
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL