View Single Post

Old 11-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post
The person who made that suggestion (sueandskip) is very perceptive and not far from the truth. At one point, based on what this person was saying, I suspected a connection to "organized crime". He brings up a certain subject every time he comes around. Let's just say it's very unsavory but I hesitate to give too many details as someone is likely to recognize who I'm talking about. Then they might tell him and he might decide to retaliate. My neighbor, who he says is his friend (just like he claims me as his friend), had damage done to his house last year.

So, yes, I did talk to someone because I wanted it to be on record just in case something bad happens to me. You know how people always say that someone should have said something when people go off and do something? They want to know why no one ever spoke up. Of course I was told that nothing could be done until something happens. Maybe my suspicions are dead wrong but I think he is trying to sell something and it isn't drugs. He has already told me a story about a police officer accusing him of it. I may have said too much already. Enough said.
From my experience, people with real ties to organized crime don't blab about it to casual "friends". Jerky guys trying to impress a girl will allude to being connected.

Maybe he likes you or maybe he's just a bit loopy.

Y'know that part of your brain that tells you "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I think I'm missing it.