View Single Post

Old 07-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Default Re: Hillary is the winner of a poll at Spanish Springs

The problem is that the good Lord didn't see fit to always put oil and gas resources where there are democratic governments.

So, you see, IT IS ALL GOD's FAULT.

I guess Cheney decided that since God messed up by not putting the oil and gas where Cheney wanted it, he (read Halliburton), Dubya and the rest of the crew would change the world.

Well, I'm sure in Cheney's mind, since God made such a huge blunder in putting so much oil under Iraq (which begs the question, why did he so much oil under Pennsylvania and Texas?) he did his penance by seeing to it that Cheney became vice president of a rich and powerful country.

So, obviously, God made his atonement.

This situation has the side benefit of making a very rich company called Hallibirton even richer. Need I mention the BILLIONS (yes that’s billions) that Dicky-Do’s company is reaping in our ill-fated Iraqi rebuilding efforts. A company now based in Dubai, >>>NOT<<< the United States of American. Must be something wrong with the oversight they get here in the good old USofA. Yes, our hard earned tax dollars are actually rebuilding a county that we have single-handedly succeeded in nearly destroying.
A country that never asked us to invade them.
A country that had NO, I repeat, NO WMD’s.
A country in which we now need approval of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki of Iraq BEFORE we attempt to make their country safe. A quote from the July 1, 2007 Boston Globe; "The Iraqi government totally rejects US military operations . . . conducted without prior approval from the Iraqi military command," Maliki said in a statement… This from a government that can’t even hold session for fear of being blow to bits by the numerous warring factions within their own borders.

One can only hop God has a special place reserved for Mr. Cheney, Dubya, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Connie Rice and the rest of the Boob-Crew. They’re certainly going to need all of God’s assistance when it’s their turn to meet their maker.

I think I can safely predict that George W. Bush will go down in history as one of the most inept, ill-advised, poorly spoken, undiplomatic, and disasterous presidents of modern times. I wait patiently for him to depart Washington and spend his waning years building his library and let a real leader take over the mess he's left and solve the problems important to Americans, not Iraqi's. If Hillary is the one then so be it.