View Single Post

Old 11-11-2013, 10:13 AM
Veteran member
Default D'Angelo Home Inspections

Wanted to report on my experiences with D'Angelo Home Inspections, an advertiser on TOTV.

We arranged for Frank to perform our inspection of our Iris home approximately 1 month prior to the end of our first year under warranty.

Frank spent 3.5 hours at our home and did an excellent job in checking the entire house to include the roof and attic area. Although most issues were minor in nature, Frank found items we had never even noticed that needed attention.

At 4pm the same date I received an email report from Frank consisting of approximately 30 pages with photos of areas for repair. The report was also sent to the warranty department of The Villages on the same date.

Bottom line, Frank's findings were all accepted by the Warranty department and all issues were fixed/repaired within 10 days. Frank has an excellent reputation with the Warranty department and it showed.

Using D'Angelo Home Inspections was money well spent and I would highly recommend them for your inspections. Contact them via TOTV or call Frank at 352 250 7818.