View Single Post

Old 07-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Default Re: WHY SO MANY RESALES LISTED THAT SAY BARELY LIVED IN?

In general You need to think about how the Villages are being developed. Folks to the North paid a much lower price for their homes and the Bonds are very low. As a general rule The neighborhoods were being built differently in the North. For example many Premier homes in the north are mixed in with designer homes. or you drive through a designer neighborhood to get to a premier neighborhood. Also, The Villages use to put the Premier homes at the end of courts where the backs of the homes face the golf courses and everything else is a designer.

Now in the south bonds are crazy there. and the neighborhoods are better defined. People paying more money for newer homes may have a different opinion on this subject but it is just like everyone else who bought their home new..... they just wanted new. Folks in New homes are different than folks in older homes. New home people are all going through the same stuff together. They grow relationships together as a group. When you move into an older neighborhood its just harder to fit in because you go through stuff on your own. Lastly the homes in the north are 8 to 15 years old.

Now for my opinion I'm currently looking for a home in the North. The congestion is not the same as in the south. I love the mixed neighborhoods, and the people are very nice. I would rather get a better deal on a home than need something new. I guess you would say its the quiet end of the Villages which is great by me. Thats a hidden asset for those folks up in the North.