View Single Post

Old 07-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Default Re: Hillary is the winner of a poll at Spanish Springs

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath not filandering in the Whitehouse.

I honestly with all my heart do not believe that President Bush lied about WMD's. He may have been misinformed but just about the entire world (most all other countries) believe Sadam had WMD's. He set himself up when he refused the inspectors to do their jobs. That's really what started all this.

Regardless, our troops are over there and they need our support and love. My family has adopted a squadron to stay in touch with. You can choose a soldier or a squadron to adopt by going to

www.anysoldier.com

or I invite you to adopt the same squadron my family has adopted. We need to stop harping on what we think are facts and support these young men and women while they fight for our right to debate all of this. Here is the info if anyone is interested:

I chose an Air Force Unit stationed in Qatar. They are a search team. You can get the info on this unit and see pictures of the contact person & the unit.
The unit consists of 24 males,,, 8 Females. You can also get their requested needed items in the info posted by our contact person.

Our contact person and his mailing address to ship packages is::::
TSGT Steven J. Neith
Attn: Any Airman
379 ESFS / Day Search
APO AE 09309

To see our guys/gals... go to AnySoldier.com

I'm very proud of our country and our soldiers. They have given us the freedom we enjoy and they keep us safe. We should all find something positive to do for them regardless how we feel about the politics of it all.