View Single Post

Old 11-23-2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I share Cromlich's concerns about using the western tunnel under CR 466 to get to Southern Trace. Because the tunnel is near the Charter Schools, it is OFTEN used by children and teens, who think they're invincible, didn't we all? And they kid around, push each other, and often take up a whole lane. I don't mind driving at a snail's pace behind them, but it is annoying when the cart in back of me is blowing his horn in frustration because he wants to roar past. Gosh there's a lot of impatient drivers around. I've had carts pass me in tunnels, and I think that is pure foolishness.

I don't think there is a solution, other than to be aware that there may be walkers in tunnels. Please proceed slowly and cautiously through all the tunnels. And show a lot of caution and respect around the kids. Oh, and please don't blow your horn at others who are proceeding in a safe and cautious way!

I'm sure that Doug didn't mean to come across to you as mean spirited. He is usually hilarious, I love his sense of humor.
You are probably right! Posting can seem cold. I apologize , Doug , if you meant it to be funny. I guess I was just wanting to keep someone from getting hurt and it came across wrong. I sincerely only wanted to help find a solution before someone gets seriously hurt or God forbid, killed.