View Single Post

Old 07-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Default Re: Sex in the Villages

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestmickey
Gee, some pretty unkind things being said about singles in TV...I'm going to have to rethink my plans. I was hoping TV was going to be a "live and let live" community.
Guess it's not. :'(

While I recognize there are some singles out there who make total fools of themselves, what have you got against singles wanting to find a relationship?

BestMickey, please don't worry about relocating to TV because you are single. All communities have their Desparate Annie's that give some people a chuckle to watch. If your looking for friendship all you need to do is be yourself and join whatever club that shares your interest and I'm sure you will meet plenty of nice people of both sexes. I don't believe anyone is against singles wanting to find a relationship because the majority of us here are married and already enjoy the companionship that some singles desire. It is just the bad publicity or rumors that have circulated in the media this past year. We don't need hookers, molestors or nudist giving TV a bad reputation. We moved here to spend the rest of our lives in a community like no other and a live and let live attitude will only play so far. There is such a thing as community standards and so far I have found TV residents that I have met to be mature and moral.