View Single Post

Old 07-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,131 Times in 417 Posts
Default Town & Country E-Z-Go Are Wonderful!

I have owned an E-Z-Go at our home in Michigan for a number of years. When we moved to TV, I re-opened the selection process with the exception that I wanted an electric rather than a noisy, smelly gas model. (I've owned both and will never go back to gas.) After some research, I actually was going to buy a new cart called an Aero. Great engineering, but by the time I got to TV, they had already gone out of business!

I compared the major brands with the following observations...
  • If I was going to buy gas, Yamaha or Club Car might have been favored because they seem to be mainly gas car companies.
  • Going with electric, I narrowed my choices to E-Z-Go or Par Car. E-Z-Go seemed to have a bit more leg room than the Par Car. And my research indicated that Par Car's "60 mile range" claim compared to "only 40 miles for the rest" was unfounded. Same with the 36-volt versus 48 volt argument. What's better, 6-36 volt batteries or 8 smaller 48 volters? Hard to determine, but I know the 8-pack set up is heavier and takes up more space (and leg room?)
  • I liked the location of Town & Country E-Z-Go better than the "off campus" location of Par Car. I definitely was opposed to the long distance to the E-Z-Go factory store way north on 27/441, as well as their cool and disinterested attitude.

So it was E-Z-Go for me. After I owned the cart for awhile, I became even more impressed with the superb after sale service by the guys at Town & Country. It's a simple matter to pull up behind their store near Spanish Springs and have them run out to install a plate, make an adjustment, check and fill the tires, or even clean the cart. Yes, clean the cart! They use high pressure air to clean the upholstery and even wipe off the dust from the body. All with a smile and with no charge! This is service as it should be.

I can't be more complimentary of both E-Z-Go and particularly Town & Country.