View Single Post

Old 07-31-2007, 04:04 PM
n/a

Default Re: Poll - Amnesty for Illegal Aliens

Here's some reality from a person who lives in California (born and raised here). Entire sections of our city are completely overrun, so dirty and crime ridden it's a disgrace. The local police here call our swap meets "The den of thieves." Our emergency rooms, schools and prisons are over crowed with illegal's who don't pay a dime for services or taxes. That's why if you are a U.S. citizen with a job, it will cost you two grand to get your temperature checked in the local hospital emergency room.

Do you all remember a while back when the protests were going on in LA and other areas? Streets were flooded by the thousands waving Mexican flags and signs demanding amnesty. Saw one fine gentleman on the local news who said "We can't take California back by force, so we're breed ourselves in." In the same news story they showed a billboard in LA advertising a Hispanic radio station which contained the text Los Angles, California. The word California was crossed out in red and replaced with Mexico underneath. It wasn't done by vandals, that's how the billboard was designed. Needless to say the billboard didn't last long.

The borders need to be sealed tight and whoever is here illegally needs to be deported no matter where they came from. One by one if necessary. If the government were to give amnesty to these 20 million illegal's, you'd see a new flood over the border the likes of which we've never seen. It makes my blood boil when I see our government so willing to give up our sovereignty to other countries, especially law breakers. I'm totally in favor of immigration for all who wish to come here...LEGALLY.

I also don't buy the argument they do the work American's won't. While to a small degree it may be true, the first time I was in TN I was amazed at who was doing the actual work American's won't. I'm talking about landscaping, construction, restaurants, hotels, maids, gas stations, cab drivers, convenience stores, etc, etc, etc. It wasn't illegal's, it was Americans. If they want to work here, send them back over the boarder, issue temporary work permits and then let them come back in for seasonal work. No social benefits and if you get caught committing a crime you are permanently deported.

Ok, I'll climb down off my soap box now. Hopefully I won't twist my ankle on the way down and require a trip to the hospital. It's at least a 5 hour wait.