View Single Post

Old 07-31-2007, 07:21 PM
Default Re: Is there a particular store or restaurant that you would like to see here?

Sorry to report bad news from Trader Joe's. They sent me a very nice reply to my email requesting that they build a TJ's in the Villages. They explained why they can't do that anytime in the near future. I'm so disappointed!
Here's their reply:

Hello,

We appreciate your suggestions and enthusiasm regarding opening a store in Florida. We regret to inform you that at this time we have no confirmed plans for a store location in this area.

We are always looking for new locations and are open to suggestions and we appreciate the information you have provided. It truly shows us what a great fan you are of our stores when you scout locations for us! We will keep your recommendations in our files for future consideration.

We do have plans on coming to the state. However, due to lack of warehousing and vendors to supply product, we do not have the capabilities to yet supply the area. At this time this state in not in the Trader Joe's 2-year plan.

Thank you for your inquiry and thank you for shopping at Trader Joe's .

Kellye
Trader Joe's
Customer Relations