View Single Post

Old 08-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Default Re: SummerGlen vs. The Villages

We visited a lot of 55+ comm in our quest. We always came back to the villages. We narrowed our choices to 3, The Villages, On top of the World, and Del Webb Stone Creek. Summerglenn was in the top three for a while. We visited Summerglenn two times. Played golf on their dollar both times The first we had a great time. The second time, things seemed to be going downhill. This made us take a closer look, because like you we liked their homes for the size and the price, however we read in one of their news magazines that they wanted residents to start helping with the cleaning of the pool. > > Not something I want to do. You have to ask yourself can I go to the town square at night and enjoy entertainment for free, at Summerglenn, NO Can I go to the doctor in my golf cart at Summerglenn NO. At the villages YES ;D You may pay a little more at TV but what does a second car and insurance cost. Take a look at all, stay at the villages a couple of times and the choice is clear. That is why we bought at the villages. I will be there in Jan 2008