View Single Post

Old 08-04-2007, 08:59 AM
n/a

Default Re: Lets have an honest, unemotional discussion about Hillary being our next prez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshunluva
As I recall, the current admin was in favor of a tax cut, which took place, and the Dummycraps have never let Bush live it down. : The economy is in good shape, despite what some might say. The way they have done this President is a total ROTTEN shame. They haven't let the man have a moments rest or tried to understand him in any way, shape or form. :redface: They planned this treatment plan during the 2000 election and haven't let up since. If I had been down-graded and ****ed on like he has, I would be blundering in public too, self-esteem means a lot when you have decisions to make and others to think about. Give the guy a break for crying out loud!! He is not a friend of mine, nor do I agree with everything he has done, or not done, but he is The President and he and his office should be given more respect. The people who would disrespect him and Vice President Cheney the way they do would disrespect their Mother. Nuff sed.
SORRY.....

YOU EARN RESPECT.