View Single Post

Old 08-04-2007, 09:50 AM
n/a

Default Re: Lets have an honest, unemotional discussion about Hillary being our next prez.

You can't EARN respect when the media has been undermining the administration from the get go. The Europeans were calling Bush cowboy before the inauguration. Where did they get that. From the media here. I was in Italy last October and had CNN on for English language news and there was some idiot from the US stating that the reason the N. Koreans developed a nuke was because Cheney wouldn't talk to them so they got mad and developed their nukes!! I'm not fabricating this. This is an example of the garbage spread throughout the US by the media. Bush is one of very few politicians who stands on his principals. His approval rating is very low (31%) but compared to the current congress (3%), he's doing comparatively great. I don't agree with a lot of things he's done but I respect him for standing firm to the enemy even while under fir from the second war front, the democratic party and the media. Here we are fighting an insane enemy and the wonderful New York Times publishes intelligence secrets. The leader of the senate the wonderful Harry Reid announces the war is lost. Unbelievable.