View Single Post

Old 08-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Founder
Default Re: A Live Village Talk Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by handieman
Maybe I didn't make a point of the character of this talk show. As far as I'm concerned TV staff and developers have treated me wonderfully and I have no gripe that I would use to make the talk show controversial. In my mind TV is on a par with apple pie and motherhood. I find the saying "The friendliness place around to be very fitting.That being said, maybe we couldn't make it controversial, I sure WON'T bring politics or religion into the show. Maybe stuff like "gas or electric" "Spanish Springs or Lake Sumter" "Yamaha, club car, e-z go" and which square has the hottest music is too boring. Reading the conversation on "talk Villages" I can see where I would have found it a very large help in answering my questions before we closed. Alas, I wait additional comments, What the H we needed something to discuss huh?
Handie :joke:
For the very reasons you state in this post is why I created Talk of The Villages. This is the place to do all the talking. My guess is that it will be the only place you will be doing any public speaking. TALK OF THE VILLAGES is the place to Talk about the Villages.