View Single Post

Old 08-07-2007, 07:00 PM
Default Re: HEY GUYS - WE GOT AN OFFER!!! NOW WHAT?

I just heard from a neighbor that TV has extended for another month special offerings on new homes. Not really sure of what they are offering but I heard it is something like up to $20,000 on certain homes in an area that they are completing. The money can be used toward closing, the bond or the price of the home. I guess what I'm saying is "talk" to a sales rep and get the facts on new homes. I would also investigate the preowned because there are some really excellent buys and I heard they go for less than the listed price. There are quite a few preowned homes South of 466 which makes them fairly new since they were built in 2004 to current year.
These homes are centrally located and near Sumter Landing. My last suggestion is to really know what price range you can afford. You don't want to be house poor and overextend yourself. Remember you might want to do upgrades or make changes weather you purchase a new or preowned home. You will want to have the funds to maybe enclose your lanai or have your driveway painted or paved. Most of all you want to be able to enjoy your new lifestyle! Hope all goes smoothly for you. I remember how excited we were when we came on the preview visit and purchased our home. We are still excited to be living here. Hope you come soon.