View Single Post

Old 08-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Default Re: HEY GUYS - WE GOT AN OFFER!!! NOW WHAT?

Oh my guys!!!! All of what your saying we will digest!! Esp. "It's only money".

We met the potential buyer last night by accident. We came home early and the realtor and buyer wanted us to stay and talk. 3 hours and a glass of wine later ....... The buyer was so invested and emotional about our home. Her and her husband had been looking for months and she said that the minute she walked into the house she realized she was home. Then she became very emotional.... The realtor said she wants our house "no matter what" but that was last night.. In the light of day.....Who knows. Our house is a bit over priced for the area but we can't come down too much if we don't want to be house poor in TV like someone here mentioned. Oh well, If it's meant to be, it will be.

Keep the suggestions coming in!!!! I have the map in hand and we're checking all suggestions. What was the name of the Villages that are close to the train again? ??? And Jan, what Villages did you say had no rec. centers and pools?

I think one of our concerns is downsizing. We're looking at 3 bdrm ranches (we'd love a Designer but they went up so much in price since March and I'm afraid we'd be too tied up in the home) but even they are pretty small. Then we thought about 2bd + den which is a little less expensive.... but oh so small. How about some first hand stories about how you handled the adjustment.

I love trees and mature landscaping but I really like being closer to Lake Sumpter Landing (I think???)