View Single Post

Old 08-08-2007, 07:58 AM
Default Re: Closing Friday... Requesting your advice

:2cool: :hot:
Thanks so much for the advice - we are really looking forward to this - as we have been since making the decision to come to TV.

You have mentioned some things that I had not thought of - and will be sure to check.

I prepared a checklist of things to check, by area and item -
for example: Kitchen; each appliance, countertops, caulking, drawers, cabinets (open/close/align, etc.) Tile: grout lines. cracks, etc. Electrical:
check each outlet, fans, lights, etc. - I wanted to post this in case anyone in our situation wanted it, but I cannot see how to upload an Excel
spreadsheet from my PC to a posted message... I have it, and if anyone wants it, send me an e-mail and I will attach it in a reply. It may be a good "starting point" for going through your walk-through. I will modify it to include your items, and add any others that are brought up that are not presently included in my list.

Thanks again (to all who have responded)!! :beer2:
Victoria &amp; Vancouver, B.C.<br />China Lake, Ca<br />Pasadena, Ca<br />Several cities in Orange Co., Ca<br />Bakersfield, Ca<br />Indiana, PA<br />West Palm Beach, FL<br />TV&nbsp; (Mallory Square)!