View Single Post

Old 01-01-2014, 01:59 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Red face

[QUOTE=Villager987;796605]In January 2013, Ron landscaped our frontyard and created a large privacy bed in our backyard.
This summer, we decided to carry the same design to the backyard. We had a pergola attached (The Pergola Kings - Magellan) to our enclosed lanai. Ron and his crew added columns and garden walls to accent the paver area under the pergola which continues the look of the frontyard. The area was enhanced with beds containing low maintenance, cold hardy shrubs and low voltage lighting on select trees and the columns.
So, again we are extremely pleased with our newly landscaped backyard. As was our previous experience, Ron's designing expertise and knowledge of appropriate plant material for our village location made the whole project flow smoothly. He as well as his crew are professionals and pleasant to work with.

My husband and I just had a beautiful landscape job completed by Earthscapes and I can't say enough about them. They exceeded our expectations. However, I must say that the photos posted here are a wonderful example of being creative, The job looks great!