View Single Post

Old 08-10-2007, 07:07 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: Lamp Post Address Signs

Peggy, be sure to read the train thread and you might want to be sure to stay away from any village around or anywhere near the train tracks on 301. I am far enough away that it is a faint sound that I enjoy but if I lived near Jan I would be very unhappy. Be sure to get a map and check out the villages away from the tracks. I would also not want to be in any of the villages planned near Wildwood. Have lived here two years and would NOT want to be close in to Wildwood due to crime issues.

All things being said, the developers are money grabbers but the Villages is still a wonderful place to live where the people are mostly friendly and happy much of the time. There is a lot to do for those who want to be busy and still, if you are the quiet type, you can enjoy yourself here. At this point for me, I plan to join the Property Owners Association and become more involved in what happens here. I know the developer won't listen but I think if enough of us get together and try to make changes, someone will have to sit up and say....hmmmmm maybe these people have a point!

Good luck! Keep reading and posting here because you will get ALL points of view from posters and hosts!!! :bigthumbsup: