View Single Post

Old 08-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Default Re: HEY GUYS - WE GOT AN OFFER!!! NOW WHAT?

By the way - Did get the E-mails from my 2 new BFF's Karen and Nancy!!!! Thanks guys!!! Sent response's back!

Before I forget- We have one BIG hurdle left to go. We have to get a favorable appraisal!!! Our realtor said he thought it would be really tight but 85% doable. I haven't stopped the Novenas just yet. ;D

Kar Guy I know you are going through a very very busy time right now but let us hear from you and your trials and tribulations! Maybe that way we can eliminate some missteps along the way.

Janet and Carol - Did you say they were offering 10-20 thousand off RANCH'S???? Our realtor down there just told me today that that was only for Designer homes but that they are now offering NO CLOSING COSTS on all new homes.

GoBarb 26 - I think we are of the same mind. I like the "bond paid" on a lot of the older homes and we do love the trees but I think for us, your area is the answer for us. Either Caroline (used), Mallory, Duval, Sable Chase, Liberty or Amelia. I love Sumpter Landing and am not too crazy about going across town to get there sooooooo. How did you make out with the tornado. Last March we saw that parts of Sabal
Chase got hit pretty good. Of course not as bad as Mallory!! That's the area we were looking at when we were there.

Oshunluva - Not out of the woods yet so he's still in the ground but when this is all done, not only are we thanking St Joseph, we may also start attending Catechism classes!!! LOL