View Single Post

Old 08-12-2007, 11:15 AM
jerseygirl13
Default Re: JUST HEARD - NO CLOSING COSTS ON NEW HOMES

Hello: New to board. I'm 54, female, planning to come visit TV in near future. I do have several questions/concerns. First, WHAT IS "BOND". Second, I am so glad I found this board. Prior to finding it, I had read a few angry words about TV full-timers (which I plan to be if I move there) being disgusted with sooooo many renters coming in an getting the same priv. as residents, taking up too many parking spots, being loud, etc. Is this really the sentiment among many? Thirdly, I am a nurse and plan to work fulltime once I arrive. Any nurses there who can help me determine if there are fair paying nursing positions to be had??? My specialty is . . . . mental health. I'm certified in that field and it's my first love in nursing, so I'd like to continue there. And finally, (too many questions, I know) . . . what do folks think about the future at TV? Once the place reaches 100,000 people, will the building and growth stop? What will the future hold for full-time residents? Any ideas, I'd love to hear.