Thread: Dentists
View Single Post

Old 08-13-2007, 03:41 PM
Default Re: Dentists

" We use J. Michael Whitt on 441 in Lady Lake, he is really good also!"

I have been going to Dr Whitt for several years and after a VERY unpleasant experience I changed dentists. He did a small filling on the side of one of my molars and it fell out in a few days. I went back and he acted mad at me because the filling fell out. He proceded to grind on the tooth and I wanted to jump out of the chair and choke him it hurt so much. He did not use any anesthetic, but said just calm down I'm all done. He stuck the filling in and left the room. That tooth hurt for two weeks. My new dentist discovered a long standing area of decay under one of my caps. She said it had been developing a long time and now was not repairable.
She sent me to an endodontist in Ocala for evaluation and she said it had to be extracted. Her office specializes in root canals and tooth rebuilding. I had previously mentioned the problem of food catching between this molar and the next to Whitt and he said there was nothing he could do about it. If he saw this giant problem in any of the many x-rays he took he didn't do anything about it. Probably beyond his capability. Lots of luck with Dr Whitt. Next Tuesday I see Dr. Blanton, in Leesburg, an oral surgeon, to have a molar w/crown extracted. >