View Single Post

Old 08-14-2007, 10:34 PM
Default Re: Comcast: Has your bill gone up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hancle704
oshunluva:
I believe it depends on where you live and when you moved in. Some folks on the Historic side still have their cable and trash for free. That was part of their deal and incentives when they moved in many years ago. As long as they still own it, they keep the freebies. When they sell the free stuff does not transfer to new owner. POA had to battle with developer to honor this arrangement

On the north side of CR 466 we have a single water system. We water our lawns from the same water source that runs through our single water meter. In the newer sections they have dual water systems and their rates reflect that. They irrigate with drinking water they bought orginally and were charged a sewer rate to get rid of, then they buy it back to water their lawns. That can be explained better, I'm sure, by folks who live in newer area.
That's a pretty astute observation! I wonder if this qualifies as double billing? I guess we could simply stop sending it back so they wouldn't have any to resell to us... hmmm
Victoria &amp; Vancouver, B.C.<br />China Lake, Ca<br />Pasadena, Ca<br />Several cities in Orange Co., Ca<br />Bakersfield, Ca<br />Indiana, PA<br />West Palm Beach, FL<br />TV&nbsp; (Mallory Square)!