View Single Post

Old 08-19-2007, 09:33 AM
jerseygirl13
Default Re: Where are you from?

Hi Scottke: I'm from a great little town you've most likely heard of . . . Lambertville, right on the Delaware (I'm one block back so no flooding for me). I love it here but cannot afford to buy here, taxes are crazy. As I said, I graduated from TCNJ so your area was my old stompin ground. It's sad to want to leave an area you love b/c you can't afford to live there anymore, but, I am sooooooo excited about the prospect of moving to TV.
Great weather we're having (yesterday 82 degrees for a change). Are you living in TV yet? p.s. Leaving for Vegas on Monday. Then on Thurs. puttin' in the river (Colorado) for a 8 day rafting expedition coving the entire 277 miles through the Grandest Canyon. Will check messages when I return, hopefully; I'll return !!!! Ok, think positive, think positive, no danger, no danger. Only issue I see right now is the weather. Appears it will be chilly, of all things, in the canyon during those days!! Bathing in a 48 degree river is one thing if it's 100 degrees outside. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.