View Single Post

Old 01-30-2014, 11:40 AM
Platinum member

Ate here last night. Arrived at 5:00 and had short 20 min wait. The food was very good.....pizza, mussels diablo, and linguini with clam sauce. Salads and soup were very good. Hot bread was good. The Riesling was excellent. The waiter was attentive. I have two complaints......we were seated right next to the bar. It was very cold and rainy outside, so folks gathered by the very small bar to wait for seating. They were shoved against our table so close that their jackets and sleeves were dipping into our food. They had no consideration that we were behind them and trying to eat. My other complaint is.....the acoustics are terrible......so very loud, we couldn't hear one another to try to talk. Possibly it isn't this bad at other tables and if this is the case, they need to get rid of the table that we were seated at. I'm sure that if it were warm out and folks were outside waiting for tables, this wouldn't have occurred. Because of this situation, our dining experience was not good....but the food was good.