View Single Post

Old 02-01-2014, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Have two that I would highly recommend -- Jim Baumgartner (352/504-2317) or Rupert Cross (352/406-8814). Rupert is a landscaper. He's very reasonably priced and he and his crew do a great job. Jim does nothing but sprinkler work, is a little more expensive, but also does a great job. Both of them are very ethical and stand behind their work. Neither accepts money upfront.
Based on Red Witch's recommendation I called Rupert Cross. I live in Mira Mesa which is an older section. The sprinkler system was probably installed when the house was built. A number of the sprinkler heads needed to be moved and newer heads put on several others. His quote was over $300 cheaper than the one I got from Massey for the same work plus he trimmed a large tree. He and his crew came out and did a great job. Where they had to dig included mulched areas and they replaced the mulch. He required no money up front and made sure we turned on each zone and I was satisfied before I wrote him a check for the work. I would not hesitate to recommend him.