View Single Post

Old 08-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Default Re: Interested in TV

Rip- You are asking all the questions we asked before we made the decision that there is no place we would rather be. We are moving down in Sept!

Do yourself a favor. At the bottom of the Forum page there are numbers. Take some time to read all of the posts (or as many as you can before you get totally biggie) (I think there are over 100 +! Everything you always wanted to know will be answered on those pages. Bond, Villages, 1st Visit, Comparison between other 55+ areas etc. And these are written by those that live in TV and those that can't wait to move here. In other words, people like you and me! (Not the developers and realtors) Then take a mini vacation.....come on down, look around, talk to the residents here (not hard to do because remember- "This is American's friendlest hometown" ) and then go back home to think about it. Believe me, THAT IS GOING TO BE YOUR PROBLEM........Waiting to move to TV. (And losing a lot of your friends because your not going to be able to stop talking about TV.

Good Luck.....We will all be watching your progress!!!!!