View Single Post

Old 08-22-2007, 09:19 PM
Default Re: DO I REALLY WANT A VILLA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleguy
Good Luck to you Darby...no matter what you decide on when you arrive here all that matters is that you will be living in The Villages.* You have arrived in heaven!!*
When you drive by Amelia on Odell Circle, just give a wave.
I agree whole heartedly!!!* :joke: I hear people complain about restrictions, But they are nothing I can't deal with.* We looked at the Villages for over One year before we actually moved and we Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!!!* We stayed for 3 months in a 3 bedroom courtyard, but bought a ranch home in DUVALL (YEA!!!) with a double garage and a golf cart garage.* Villas only had a car and 1/2 and I couldn't deal with that.* Duvall folks are really great and with most of us being newbies, it is nice not to have to break into an established neighborhood.* Lots of Great neighbors and we will be in the middle when the new Brownwood Town Center is built in the future.* Ya know..Someone has to live in Paradise and it might as well be all of us!* Welcome home and I know you will* love which every style and floorplan you pick.* Just remember, life is wonderful outside the home too!! It is always a Great Day in The Villages!! WELCOME!!