View Single Post

Old 08-23-2007, 11:39 AM
Default Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDE

Barefoot. Thank you for the nice compliment. I hope you, too, will develop a lasting appreciation for an active life in the Villages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
Frank2, What a great comment! ;D It is reassuring to hear that you've been there seven years and are still loving it.

I do NOT think TOTV is a negative site. But I've been reading about noise, trains, traffic jams, loud music from the town centers, grouchy neighbours, frogs in toilets, errant balls on golf course lots, noisy gas golf carts, mowing golf courses in early morning, ... and unbelievably, some people who feel dogs shouldn't go out in public! :dontknow: I was telling my husband over dinner that I've been getting a bit worried as we are starting our first occupancy in October. We have two dogs and bought Courtyard Villa in May (on a golf course).

We made up our mind in 5 days that we loved TV and bought a Villa. Now, having read all these great posts, I am reassured that we did the right thing. I can HARDLY WAIT until we get there in October!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: