View Single Post

Old 02-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitehawk View Post
Sorry--- but this site was never like topix -----maybe the political forum - but that was before your time --- if indeed you did join in 2012--- i think the political forum was closed
NOT EVEN CLOSE...To my knowledge there was never any bullying. Some confuse disagreeing with bullying which it is not. A dscussion requires two informed sides exchanging viewpoints based on facts at hand or opinions.

I want no part of a board where I am required to agree and worry about disagreeing.

Political had flamers...folks who slammed the board with trite information unsubstantiated and made the entire forum a game of flaming and reporting IN BUNCHES.

Admin was correct to close it AS IT EXISTED.

To me the point is that I think Gracie will return and will not be as trusting as a result of this. The major point to me is that folks who post here on TOTV are those responsible for the vile on Topix...not strangers. They have been blasting folks over there since 2008 and most of it was from folks who post on here today. THAT to me is the thing that bothers me the most